Webster’s Trinity Council No. 4618 is changing locations
After 40 years at Barrett Drive, the Webster Knights of Columbus are shaking things up
Webster, NY - The Webster Knights of Columbus (AKA, Trinity Council No. 4618) are making a big change. After 40 years located on Barrett Drive in the heart of the Village of Webster, the Council is moving to the old school annex located on the Holy Trinity Church Ridge Road campus.
The Webster Knights had built their old home on Barrett Drive themselves. The decision to move to a new location was instigated by the COVID-19 pandemic. With the loss of income from public events, the Council was forced to make some changes.
At some point over the summer, the Council expects to officially open its doors at the new location.
“It is their intent to continue their ideals of Charity, Unity, Fraternity, and Patriotism,” an official press release stated. “These ideals have led them to provide over a million dollars for those less fortunate in the Monroe County area since their beginning here in Webster.”
Trinity Council No. 4618 has been a fraternal and charitable entity in the Town of Webster since 1958. It draws its members from three Webster parishes - St. Rita, Holy Trinity, and St. Paul’s - as well as St. Maximilian Kolbe in Ontario.
The Webster Knights are known for participating in local events and causes, such as the Webster Fireman’s Parade; North Ponds Park monthly cleanup; fundraising pasta dinners for Webster residents in need; annual Red Cross Blood Drives; charity dinners for organizations in need; and free throw tournaments for local kids, to name a few.